The Management of Elmet S.r.l. has adopted a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 rules for the Manufacture of mechanical components in Metal, Special Leagues and Plastic Materials upon customer request carried out at the Piovene Rocchette establishment.
The purpose of Elmet S.r.l. QMS is to facilitate the Company mission expressed in the following statement:
Being a reference point for the technological evolution of its Customers
The QMS is also aimed at:
- ensuring the ability to provide products and services that comply with the Customer’s requirements and with the applicable laws and regulations;
- increasing the Customer’s satisfaction by applying the established rules and procedures, improving the System itself and meeting the expected requirements.
The behavior of all workers and the work rules must be inspired by the Policy of the Organization Quality
The Quality Policy consists of the following principles:
- sustainability of commitments: the quality of the product and service cannot be separated from a positive economic and financial performance in the company, in compliance with the needs of customers, employees, partners and the community;
- continuous improvement: The company is committed to a constant improvement in business processes in order to increase the ability to provide services and products that meet the Customer's requirements and increase his own satisfaction – working methods, procedures and rules are periodically reviewed for this purpose;
- customer support for product development: the Organization supports the customer in product development by providing proposals and suggestions during the design phase of the product itself;
- quality products and services: all business processes must be based on a quality that seeks excellence in relation to the sector state of the art;
- certainty of the Customer requirements: before starting any activity, the requirements must be defined through specifications, orders and supply contracts;
- respect and sharing of requirements: the requirements of product and service must be communicated at all levels of the organizational structure and everyone must commit to guaranteeing the needs and expectations of the customer and those defined by Elmet at his own internal;
- orientation towards the Customer: the business processes must be designed and implemented always having as a first input the Customer's requirements and expectations and as an ultimate goal the increase in customer satisfaction – this approach must be adopted at all levels;
- flexibility and adaptation to the Customer’s needs: the production organization must be able to meet any changes in the Customer's needs through a flexible management of work planning, , while respecting the plans and commitments made;
- professionalism and competence: the organization must ensure the employment of staff with appropriate skills and abilities and guarantee this requirement over time with appropriate training and professional updating activities;
- worker safety and environmental respect are fundamental: the organization is committed to taking all necessary measures to ensure compliance with health and safety and environmental laws.
The policy expressed above is concretely applied through specific objectives formalized during the periodic reviews taken over and made their own, for the relevant parties, by the responsible staff.
The quality policy is verified annually in its adequacy, in light of any changes in circumstances and knowledge.
Throughout the production process the parts are checked by operators according to the specific control and pre-established at the end subjected to final inspection before delivery.
Our quality control makes use, in addition to the traditional measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers, bore gauges, etc.. regularly checked and calibrated, including 1 altimeter Mahr, 1 altimeter brim and a three-dimensional measuring machine DEA.
All the components we produce can be delivered with the audit reports prepared by directly measuring machine.
To allow a correct tracking of particular products we are able to carry out the laser marking of all the pieces so as to have the correspondence with the respective reports of control and with the certificates of the starting material.